[BRLTTY] display configuration problems

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Jun 3 07:54:48 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 01:38:37PM +0200, Moritz wrote:
> Hi all I wrote some time ago to the list because I wanted to configure my
> Baum vario 40 Display to my laptop. I'm trying it now with Debian etch. It
> still doesn't work.

If you are connecting the braille display over USB, it should work
automatically as soon as BRLTTY starts. If you are using a serial interface,
you'll have to specify the serial port in the BRLTTY configuration or on the
command line. If you're using bluetooth, you'll have more work to do.

Please be more specific about how the braille display is connected, what error
messages you are getting, and what isn't working.