[BRLTTY] display configuration problems

Moritz moritz.wyder at gmx.ch
Tue Jun 3 08:30:20 EDT 2008

Hi Jason
Sorry. here come more details: my display is connected serial to usb with
the computer, because that laptop doesn't have a serial port. No error
messages have appeared so far but it doesn't find the display automatically.
I then tried different things out, but couldn't get it to work.
is this specific enough? :-)
cheers, Moritz