[BRLTTY] xbrlapi on Ubuntu 8.04

Hermann meinelisten at onlinehome.de
Tue Jun 3 11:32:48 EDT 2008

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> writes:
[...]
> Is the "n startup problems" message which remains on the braille display until
> a key on the display is pressed proving to be too confusing? Should we get rid
> of it? It's intention was to draw the user's attention to the fact that he may
> need to correct something.

Perhaps not. Is it possible to write error messages relating to start up
problems to a file which we can handle easier than the syslog, for
example in /tmp and call it brltty.error or something like that? It
could be removed when shutting down the machine.
One could correct the start up problems if the messages are clearly
enough.
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.