[BRLTTY] xbrlapi on Ubuntu 8.04

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 4 11:35:18 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Hermann on 2008/06/04 at 17:15 +0200]

>To point him/her to the syslog is no good idea, so I thought about a
>brief log, that explains what was going on.

What about if the user is placed in a kind of screen which contains the startup
problems message followed by each of the problems, one per line. He could then
just scroll down on the display to read them. If that's oaky then we just need
to decide on how he can say "ignore them for now".