[BRLTTY] BRLTTY Digest, Vol 4, Issue 105

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jun 8 23:46:20 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by HansP on 2008/06/08 at 15:45 +0000]

>I emerged  the latest approved  gentoo version --3.8--
>and also build from your latest stable source  --3.9--
>results were identical.

Would you be able to test the latest version in the repository?

>And where this reference to  module usb_scsi stems
>from is beyond me; it's not in the kernel source
>--most probable place for module code to reside, right?

Yes, I'd think so. I must've missed that error. Could you please resend it?

>More questions and suggestions? Fire away!

Can you check if /proc/bus/usb/ and/or /dev/bus/usb/ exist? For each that
exists, is it empty or not empty? For each that isn't empty, are the numbered
directories and the numbered files they contain named with three digits
(leading zeros) or just simple integers?