[BRLTTY] Cut & paste

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Mar 1 02:34:03 EST 2008

[quoted lines by =?iso-8859-1?Q?J. Sch=F6ber?= on 2008/03/01 at 08:24 +0100]

>may I just ask how exactly cut and paste is done on an el40s by Papenmeier?

To start a new cut buffer, move the bar all the way to the left and press the
routing key associated with the first character you wish to cut.

To append to the current cut buffer, move the bar one position to the left and
press the routing key associated with the first character you wish to add.

To do a linear cut, move the bar one position to the right and press the
routing key associated with the last character.

To do a rectangular cut, move the bar all the way to the right and press the
routing key associated with the last character.

Note that by move, I mean hold the bar there while pressing the routing key.