[BRLTTY] Cut & paste

J.Schöber info at masterid.de
Sat Mar 1 05:12:56 EST 2008

Hi,
what exactly is a rectangular cut?
Is it a block of text consisting of serveral lines?
And if so, how do I get to the position if the buffers end is some lines
below?
- >To start a new cut buffer, move the bar all the way to >the left and
press the routing key associated with the first >character you wish to cut.

Understood this ;)

>To do a rectangular cut, move the bar all the way to the >right and press
>the
>routing key associated with the last character.

How is this supposed to work? Should I move the display to the ending
position first?
Thanks
Jeronimo