[BRLTTY] Linux bootable with DHCPD and SSHD

Jan Mura jan.mura at volny.cz
Thu Mar 6 16:58:43 EST 2008

Hello,

I would like to ask if there is a Linux distribution I could boot from CD
and at the very beginning it will ask for an IP address via DHCP, then it
will start sshd and that's all I need :-)
Then it would be nice to install the whole thing from   Internet.
So I could install from a client computer using its display or voice.

The distribution for routers LRP made something very similar, it has booted
from a floppy and because it will be for routers without screens and disks
it started net and telnet or ssh.
Thank you a lot

Jan Mura
jan.mura at volny.cz