[BRLTTY] debian netinst powerpc with brltty: not yet

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Wed Mar 19 05:08:53 EDT 2008

"Lee Maschmeyer" <lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu> writes:

> The fact that it says "rev unknown" means brltty has not been updated; that
> was a bug fixed right after that version was released.

No, "rev UNKNOWN" was only fixed in the development branch, there
was no new stable release.  Because of the lack of stable release updates,
we have to manually select patches that need to be applied to 3.9...

> I wonder why Debian is so slow getting this updated. Perhaps because Europe
> is still on standard time? <grin>

Oh, are you volunteering to do the work then?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'