[BRLTTY] Possible bug in braille translation?

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Thu Mar 20 22:17:05 EDT 2008

When using a contraction table (English Grade II), I notice the following
under BRLTTY rev. 3618:

If the last two cells in a window are the braille contractions representing
"for the" (which do not have a space between them as per Grade II rules), the
"the" contraction appears as the first cell of the next window.

I am sure there are other manifestations of this problem; the above just
happens to be the one that I encountered while reading a document.