[BRLTTY] Reproducing autosuspend bug on el40s

J.Schöber info at masterid.de
Sat Mar 22 05:23:37 EDT 2008

Hello Nath,

> I asked Papenmeier for a firmware upgrade for my Braillex pocket, they
> sent me the files needed and I applied the upgrade. Unfortunatly it was
> upgraded only to version 116 (I don't know why, perhaps my braille
> display is too old to be able to accept newer versions or the newer
> versions are only compatible with desktop models ?)

Sort that one out with Papenmeier. If version 124 works you have to be able
to upgrade since mine is a pocket Braillex! Don't guess that much off the
core logic was changed though. Under Jaws for Windows the driver is still
reporting Braillex el such'n'such and seems to be for a serial model and
very generic.
Cheers
Jeronimo