[BRLTTY] OT: lynx and cookies

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Wed May 7 05:41:17 EDT 2008

Dear all,

Sorry for this off-topic message, but I just wanted to check before
sending out a perhaps useless bug report.

Does anyone here use the lynx-cur package provided with Debian
unstable ?

If yes, I'd like to know whether you noticed annoying behaviour of lynx
regarding cookies, like lynx constantly prompting about cookies with an
invalid prefix, although it has been configured to accept them all.
It is also impossible for me to continue order on Amazon. The site tells
me I should enable cookies in my browser, but they are supposed to be
enabled.

Did someone else notice such a strange behaviour ?

Thanks,
Sébastien.