[BRLTTY] OT: lynx and cookies

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Wed May 7 07:29:17 EDT 2008

Sébastien Hinderer <Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org> writes:

> It is also impossible for me to continue order on Amazon. The site tells
> me I should enable cookies in my browser, but they are supposed to be
> enabled.

I see the same thing here for amazon.de with botz, lynx and lynx-cur.
My suspicion is that they changed something on their site
which now makes lynx unusable :-(.  I have to use firefox
for amazon ordering since about 3 months now, which really sucks
since it takes me about 3 times as much time to acomplish the same
thing I previously did with lynx.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'