[BRLTTY] OT: lynx and cookies

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Wed May 7 09:33:22 EDT 2008

Sébastien Hinderer <Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org> writes:

>> I have to use firefox
>> for amazon ordering since about 3 months now, which really sucks
>> since it takes me about 3 times as much time to acomplish the same
>> thing I previously did with lynx.
>
> Hmm! That's an interesting news for me because I didn't realize this was
> even possible. Do you use FF with braille only or with Braille and
> speech ?

I initially used FF with braille and speech, but after I
did my first youtube.com experiments, I realized speech doesn't
work together with flash movies, so I had to disable it.  Dont miss it
a lot actually, as a long term brltty user, I am used to not having
(useful) speech :-)

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'