[BRLTTY] OT: lynx and cookies

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Wed May 7 11:32:04 EDT 2008

Mario Lang (2008/05/07 15:33 +0200):
> I initially used FF with braille and speech, but after I
> did my first youtube.com experiments, I realized speech doesn't
> work together with flash movies, so I had to disable it.

Okay. By the way: you may be interested by the youtube-dl package which
lets you download a video on youtube and then play it from the
command-line with something like mplayer.

> Dont miss it
> a lot actually, as a long term brltty user, I am used to not having
> (useful) speech :-)

I wouldn't miss it either, I think. But my last attempts with orca were
rather frustrating, actually. How do you explore the widgets ? Can you
do so just with those brltty comands that are passed to Orca, or do you
need other key bindings ?

Sébastien.