[BRLTTY] new windows build of brltty: 3.10-4

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sun Nov 2 09:54:25 EST 2008

James Teh, le Sun 02 Nov 2008 14:53:49 +1000, a écrit :
> On 1/11/2008 11:37 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> >> If so, can I overwrite an existing installation?
> > It'd be better to uninstall the previous version first I guess, James?
> Overriding shouldn't matter; I've set the installer to overwrite any
> files if the archive has newer versions. However, any files that were
> removed in a newer version won't be removed from your drive.

The problem is that you end up with the list of the previous versions
in the software installation panel of windows, and if you uninstall an
old version later, that will uninstall the newer version, and possibly
partly only...  Is there a way in windows installer to explain that we
are upgrading?

Samuel