[BRLTTY] new windows build of brltty: 3.10-4

James Teh jamie at jantrid.net
Sun Nov 2 11:22:05 EST 2008

On 3/11/2008 12:54 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>> Overriding shouldn't matter;
> The problem is that you end up with the list of the previous versions
> in the software installation panel of windows, and if you uninstall an
> old version later, that will uninstall the newer version, and possibly
> partly only...
I don't experience this issue. My Add/Remove Programs applet only shows
one instance of BRLTTY. Were you talking theoretically here or have you
actually reproduced this? I can't see how this is possible; there's only
one registry key for BRLTTY uninstall information and this is always
overwritten. The only way this could happen is if the PRODUCT define was
changed in the installer script.

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie at jantrid.net