[BRLTTY] Libus-win32 was: Re: Windows version of brltty now works with my Braillex

James Teh jamie at jantrid.net
Mon Nov 3 17:26:40 EST 2008

On 4/11/2008 5:05 AM, Mario Lang wrote:
> In theory, one could [write] a native USB implementation for BRLTTY on Windows
> based on the code that libusb already implements to get rid
> of the external dependency.
One could, but a kernel level filter driver would still be required to
access raw USB data, so there probably isn't much point. Probably better
to just fix libusb-win32. Unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge to
do this, nor do I know anyone else who does. :)

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie at jantrid.net
Web site: http://www.jantrid.net/