[BRLTTY] Excess argument: -n

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Nov 4 10:11:39 EST 2008

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2008/11/04 at 08:46 -0500]

>On Cygwin, US contracted braille is on the 5th button. The choices are:
>
><off>, compress.ctb, en-ueb-g2.ctb, en-uebc-g2.ctb, en-us-g2.ctb, before
>getting into the French tables.

You have an extra table. Some time ago, uebc was renamed to ueb. You seem to
still have the old uebc table.

>The window looks like this, starting with the line I entered:
>
>c:\>\brltty-3.10-4\bin\brltty
>brltty 3.10-4 [http://mielke.cc/brltty/]
>
>c:\>brltty 3.10-4 [http://mielke.cc/brltty/]
>[blank line with a cursor at the beginning]
>
>HTH,

Yes, it does. The backgrond process is printing a banner line just after the
shell prompt. We should be able to deal with that. Thanks.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | May 21, 2011, is Judgement Day.