[BRLTTY] Excess argument: -n

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Tue Nov 4 08:46:07 EST 2008

On Cygwin, US contracted braille is on the 5th button. The choices are:

<off>, compress.ctb, en-ueb-g2.ctb, en-uebc-g2.ctb, en-us-g2.ctb, before
getting into the French tables. Also, after the first time in the
preferences menu, button 1 seems to have no effect and the others are
scooted over by one. Finally, sometimes repeatedly pressing a routing button
seems to shift the list one to the left so it's in the original position,
and then back again. Next time I'm on Ubuntu I'll check results there. This
is with 3972.

On the Windows version, since I'm specifying no command line options
(everything handled via the config file) there is no more excess argument
error. The window looks like this, starting with the line I entered:

c:\>\brltty-3.10-4\bin\brltty
brltty 3.10-4 [http://mielke.cc/brltty/]

c:\>brltty 3.10-4 [http://mielke.cc/brltty/]
[blank line with a cursor at the beginning]

HTH,

--

Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University