[BRLTTY] Using some of the text cells as status cells.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Nov 11 07:47:01 EST 2008

[quoted lines by Mario Lang on 2008/11/11 at 13:20 +0100]

>If a user wants a blank cell between the status info and text cells, they can
>choose a status cell style which is shorter than the selected status cell
>count.

Unless, for example, we make "generic" define a large number of cells which
progressively get added as the count is increased.

>OTOH, it could be useful to replace the blank with something like 12345678 or
>4568 or 1237 to make it easier to see where the left/right margin is.

If we consider the 1237,4568 approach, do you see one being used when the
status cells are on the left and the other being used when they're on the
right? If so, which one for which side? The column which is nearest the status
cells?

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | May 21, 2011, is Judgement Day.