[BRLTTY] Using some of the text cells as status cells.

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Tue Nov 11 08:33:33 EST 2008

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> writes:

>>OTOH, it could be useful to replace the blank with something like 12345678 or
>>4568 or 1237 to make it easier to see where the left/right margin is.
>
> If we consider the 1237,4568 approach, do you see one being used when the
> status cells are on the left and the other being used when they're on the
> right?

Yes.

> If so, which one for which side?

My initial idea was to have 1237 when the status cells are
on the right, and 4568 if they are on the left.

> The column which is nearest the status cells?

Actually, I think I'll need to see it in action to say
whats better, I guess there are good arguments for both ways.
Maybe we could make the separator configurable?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'