[BRLTTY] Brltty died while trying to work with it in vmware fusion

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Sun Nov 16 12:47:51 EST 2008

dear §Cheryl,

I had a big issue on vmware fusion 2.0 and ubuntu 8.10 brltty 3.10 and
both my displays not giving any key feedback.
I upgraded to the latest svn snapshot, which did fix this issue for my
baum varioconnect, but not the tieman voyager display.

(apart from the fact that brltty isn't autostarted on boot).

Maybe installing the latest svn development version may help for you as
well.

kind regards,
Andor

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)