[BRLTTY] Braillelite revived: wasBrltty died while trying to work with it in vmware fusion

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sun Nov 16 13:05:11 EST 2008

Since it had been plugged in for several hours without working when turned
on I unplugged it and let it sit an hour or so. When I turned it on again
the display was blank but at least didn't turn off. So I got a stylus and
did a reset and turned it off and on. Then I tried turning it on with
chord-i (initialize) and the braillelite started talking and the display
worked. I answered no to all the questions and didn't change anything on
the braillelite and it now works; I've turned it off and on a couple of
times to be sure the results weren't temporary. I feel like I dodgeda
bullet!!!

  --
Cheryl