[BRLTTY] how to make brltty start all the time from the boot procedure of Ubuntu

Labrador labrad0r at edpnet.be
Fri Oct 10 03:01:51 EDT 2008

Hi there,

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 10:50:27PM -0500, Scott Berry wrote:
> 	Hello there,
>
> I would like to have brltty start at the beginning of my boot cycle so I
> have braille access throughout my whole experience restarting the
> computer. Isthere a way to do this for Ubuntu?

This is an ethernal returing problem/question especially with Ubuntu's
S..... installer; so I wrote the method in a txt since I did had to resolve
this problem more than 3 or 4 times:

http://blinuxman.net/blinux/change+fix_brltty_cfg_under_ubuntu_hardy.txt

I hope the crew will do his best for the Intrepid, to return to some working
accessibility and debug definitely that problem.

Aldo.