[BRLTTY] Brltty, braillelite and cygwin

James Teh jamie at jantrid.net
Thu Oct 16 06:20:39 EDT 2008

On 16/10/2008 4:53 PM, Simone Dal Maso wrote:
> Samuel, could you try to compile a version of brltty with the Libraille support?
> I know that the project is not more supported, but it could be a method for working with display braille included in that software.
Alternatively, we could try to write a libbraille driver for NVDA at
some point. Still, I'd rather try to fix the issue in brltty, but I've
no idea where to start. There are certainly other issues with the serial
code that need some attention. Samuel tried to resolve some of these,
but they cause problems on my system. Working with serial devices in
Windows is a painful process.

Jamie

--
James Teh