[BRLTTY] High memory usage in Windows

James Teh jamie at jantrid.net
Thu Oct 30 23:50:37 EDT 2008

On 31/10/2008 12:48 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> James Teh, le Sat 18 Oct 2008 09:40:56 +1000, a écrit :
>> I've noticed that on my system, both Samuel's compile of BRLTTY 3.10 and
>> my build of BRLTTY svn with his serial patch chew a rather excessive
>> amount of memory. On startup, memory usage is above 90mb.
Actually, immediately after startup, it chews about 13100 kb. However,
it grows quite fast when I hit console windows or use brlapi. It does
seem to get upwards of 100 mb, but i can't seem to determine a pattern.

> I'm still unable to reproduce that.  Which driver are you using?
Baum. The above results were produced without the display connected. I
am using serial, not libusb.

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie at jantrid.net