[BRLTTY] New brltty 3.10 windows build

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Oct 21 19:42:15 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have just uploaded a new brltty 3.10 windows build on
http://brl.thefreecat.org/brltty/brltty-win-3.10-2.zip

That build includes a few patches which got commited to svn (3768, 3931,
3935, and 3947), notably one (3947) that fixes the awaitInput function,
thus possibly fixing a lot of serial drivers, so please give that a
test.  In addition to that, I have enabled libbraille support (though
not tested).

James, I'm sorry I couldn't include the python fix for writeDots (3936).
My windows seems completely broken: I'm not able to install cygwin
packages and python any more (dumb error messages and chkdsk gets
triggered...), so I couldn't recompile python, I've just copied the
previously compiled one.  I hope to find the time to reinstall all that
in the near future.

Samuel