[BRLTTY] [Fwd: No braille support when using Alva Satellite via USB (protocol)]

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Oct 31 04:52:56 EDT 2008

libusb-win32 was the last thing to be installed on my system (before
installing it I had been trying to use brltty through serial, so after
installing libusb-win32 I ran uninstall.bat an restarted with brltty
after installing libusb-win32). I have had libbraille installed in the
past but uninstalled it (before I did any of this trying brltty 3.10 on
windows).

Also as I mentioned in a previous message, libusb-win32's test tool
reported my ALVA. Should the libusb dll reflect the version of the
libusb-win32 package?

Michael Whapples