[BRLTTY] [Fwd: No braille support when using Alva Satellite via USB (protocol)]

Hermann meinelisten at onlinehome.de
Fri Oct 31 06:10:38 EDT 2008

On 31.10.2008 at 03:25:24 Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Do you have installed libbraille at some point?  It looks like it
> installs a version of libusb in c:\windows\system32 which is not the
> latest one, thus making USB detection not working at all.  You can check
> the dll/driver version mismatch in the libusb-win32 test tool.

I checked it, and it recognizes my Alva Satellite as connected via
USB. I installed brltty from the installer that was placed on the NVDA
sites some days ago (haven't the exact url in mind).
To Jamie: Does it include the libraille package, and if not, where to
get it? Do I have to additionally install libraille or replace
libusb-win32 by libbraille?
Hermann