[BRLTTY] qemu

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 5 19:14:41 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 12:50:47AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Daniel Dalton, le Mon 06 Apr 2009 08:39:11 +1000, a écrit :
> > > Did you really request text mode?  By default the debian installer would
> > > switch to framebuffer mode.
> >
> > How do I request text mode?
>
> By reading the installation manual:

Ok. I eventually got a qemu screen saying press f1 for help f2 for
something else right up to f12... Is this good? It said press enter to
boot, so I did. It flickered a bit, and after the line that told me it
was starting syslog, this appears to be the only line on my screen:
640 x 480 Graphic mode

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I gave it 512 mb ram...

Thanks,

Daniel.