[BRLTTY] 4.0

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 22 16:48:38 EDT 2009

[quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2009/04/18 at 18:10 +0200]

>It still takes some time to start BRLTTY after a shut down. If you're
>interested, I cut&paste the log output below.

I'm always interested in log files when there's a problem. :-)

What's odd about your log is that the display is responding several times with
its identification but those responses are being ignored and those ignores are
being reported by logs which aren't being written by the HandyTech driver. This
is leading me to suspect that your problem is being caused by something to do
with autodetection.

Are you specifying the HandyTech driver or are you letting brltty autodetect?

Could you please redo the test with -ldebug?