[BRLTTY] Brltty 4.1; Pegasus; Bug or wrong used?

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Tue Dec 1 14:59:14 EST 2009

Hello,

I got this week my new Braille display, a Pegasus braille. I can work with the
display and brltty very well, but I have doubts whether brltty recognizes the
rs/rc (right control/shift)-Keys. When I try to use functions with this two
keys, nothing happens, the same is when I'm in the command learn mode. However,
all functions together with ls/lc discribed in the help page work.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this maybe a bug?

Thanks
Sebastian