[BRLTTY] Brltty 4.1; Pegasus; Bug or wrong used?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Dec 1 18:16:32 EST 2009

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2008/06/11 at 21:00 +0200]

>I got this week my new Braille display, a Pegasus braille. I can work with the
>display and brltty very well, but I have doubts whether brltty recognizes the
>rs/rc (right control/shift)-Keys. When I try to use functions with this two
>keys, nothing happens, the same is when I'm in the command learn mode. However,
>all functions together with ls/lc discribed in the help page work.

The right control key isn't used. The Pegasus itself, in fact, doesn't deliver
a key event for it.

The right shift key should work. Your problem may be that you haven't figured
out how its been bound for brltty. It gives you access to routing key
functions. You press and release the combination, and then press the routing
key. For example, to describe a character, press and release RightShift+Down,
and then press the routing key of the character you'd like described. Please
try this and let me know if it works.