[BRLTTY] Brltty on windows

Øyvind Lode oyvind.lode at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 11:28:02 EST 2009

I can't find any virtual com ports.

> It's odd that the filter doesn't work, it should and would avoid having to
switch between drivers.
> Could you check that the version of the filter that you install is the
same as the version of the libusb.dll along brltty?
Version of libusb0.dll:
0.1.12.2

I can't find any version number of the filter, I just click install filter
on brltty ->
Install libusb win32 filter on the start menu.
I don't get a dialog asking me to were to install to.

I have now uninstalled libusb driver and filter.
Jaws is working fine again.

Maybe we should start from scratch?

Where can I get the latest libusb driver and filter?
And how do I go about installing them?

Should I install the libusb driver first and then the filter package?