[BRLTTY] New .ktb file was: Re: autospeak

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Tue Feb 3 09:49:09 EST 2009

Hermann <meinelisten at onlinehome.de> writes:

> The difference is that those keystrokes also move the braille display,
> but that's true for all .ktb files. I think it's a new story to diskuss
> whether this should occur, or if we prefer to move speech only with that
> .ktb file commands.

This issue is blocked until we actually *have* a speech cursor.
Currently, the speech cursor location can not be decoupled
from the braille window position because there is no such thing
as a speech cursor yet.  This would also be necessary for
cut&paste and related operations that can not rely on the system
cursor position.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'