[BRLTTY] Default for key tables - OFF or ON

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Tue Feb 3 12:52:14 EST 2009

All of Mario's ideas require coding. That's very nice, but if we define our
project narrowly enough all we need is a constant way to get to the
display's already-existing help screen regardless of display. We can add
other facilities when we want to, though writing code does take time. We've
got an existing ktb interface. Is it possible to use that ktb interface to
access the existing help screen? It would take one line of code in one .ktb
table, wouldn't it?

If it isn't practical, if installers won't allow ktb tables to work, then we
can't use it. All I've seen so far is Dave's wondering whether it will. Has
an answer been forthcoming?

Now I'll pipe down. :-)

--

Lee Maschmeyer