[BRLTTY] Should I consider putting an SVN snapshot of BrlTTY into Ubuntu?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Feb 11 22:14:34 EST 2009

[quoted lines by Luke Yelavich on 2009/02/12 at 12:34 +1100]

>Since there is lots thats changed, I would like to get something in before
>next Thursday at the latest, so at this point I think I'll grab latest svn, if
>its stable enough for regular use. Objections?

No objections, and it should be safe for public use. It's taken me a while to
resolve a problem that one user was having, but that's been done now.

Do you mean Thursday the 19th? I think I'm actually prepared to release 4.0
with what we have now so the latest revision will essentially be the same as
what 4.0 will be. I can try to go through all the formal motions of releasing
4.0 by the 19th if yu'd prefer, but if grabbing the latest revision is just the
same for you then I'll feel freer to take my time.