[BRLTTY] Should I consider putting an SVN snapshot of BrlTTY into Ubuntu?

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 11 22:23:58 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 02:14:34PM EST, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Luke Yelavich on 2009/02/12 at 12:34 +1100]
>
> >Since there is lots thats changed, I would like to get something in before
> >next Thursday at the latest, so at this point I think I'll grab latest svn, if
> >its stable enough for regular use. Objections?
>
> No objections, and it should be safe for public use. It's taken me a while to
> resolve a problem that one user was having, but that's been done now.
>
> Do you mean Thursday the 19th? I think I'm actually prepared to release 4.0
> with what we have now so the latest revision will essentially be the same as
> what 4.0 will be. I can try to go through all the formal motions of releasing
> 4.0 by the 19th if yu'd prefer, but if grabbing the latest revision is just the
> same for you then I'll feel freer to take my time.

I would actually rather get it in by the end of this week, so perhaps grabbing latest svn would be best, however if you are able to get a tarball ready by say Tuesday, I may be able to get that in by the 19th.

At this point, I will go with whats in svn. Do you have any tight requirements on what autoconf/automake versions are needed to build the configure/makefile pieces?

Thanks again

Luke