[BRLTTY] Should I consider putting an SVN snapshot of BrlTTY into Ubuntu?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Feb 11 22:31:59 EST 2009

[quoted lines by Luke Yelavich on 2009/02/12 at 14:23 +1100]

>I would actually rather get it in by the end of this week, so perhaps grabbing
>latest svn would be best, however if you are able to get a tarball ready by
>say Tuesday, I may be able to get that in by the 19th.

I'll try. Just for you, though, I'll consider 4.0 content to be frozen as of
now, other than documentation updates and last minute problems reported by
anyone. So, everyone who's reading this, please give the latest revision a
thorough test as soon as possible so that we can ensure that 4.0 is a quality
release.

>At this point, I will go with whats in svn. Do you have any tight requirements
>on what autoconf/automake versions are needed to build the configure/makefile
>pieces?

We don't use automake. autoconf-2.53 is the earliest one we guarantee. If you
run into any problems then let me know and I'll try to accommodate them.