[BRLTTY] Braillesense and Brltty 3.10.12 for windows

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Sat Feb 14 12:24:18 EST 2009

Hi, in particular to Samuel,
only to say something about this display braille and Brltty.
It seems that is not possible to run brltty with the Braillesense using USB.
In fact, with libusb32 or without these driver, Brltty doesn't see the
display braille that remain down.
With great surprise for me, if I select com7, that is a serial port but for
the bluetooth, Brltty see the display and I am able to navigate the screen
using bluetooth!
Yes, bluetooth works, USB no.
Since I want to use bluetooth, I have no problem, but I want only just let
you know that the USB connection doesn't work, instead it works with jaws.
Bye and thanks for your great work.