[BRLTTY] Braillesense and Brltty 3.10.12 for windows

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Sat Feb 14 13:16:49 EST 2009

Hi Samuel,
I'll let you know for the USB detail.
then you wrote:

> It's good to know that it at least works through bluebooth. I guess you
> have some drivers from your manufacturers to make that com7 port appear,
> don't you?

I've a USB bluetooth adapter connected to my pc. I established a bluetooth connection between braillesense and my pc using the serial port connection. I assigned before com7 with the serial port manager of my usb adapter. Then I selected com7 in brltty and all goes well.
I've no dedicated driver of braillesense for bluetooth.
I'll write you for thE usb detail.
Bye.