[BRLTTY] UTF-8 screen content ont working.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Feb 14 13:36:35 EST 2009

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2009/02/14 at 16:54 +0800]

>If only set to utf8, it displays correctly but will
>lose some characters such as 66F8, 96FB, 76EE and so on;

I need to see an example of where it misses those characters when just UTF-8 is
specified. Can you please send me an image where this happens? If possible, can
you also tell me the exact line number on which the problem occurs, as well as
exactly which characters on that line aren't being decoded properly?

>and cannot read big5 screen.

Do you ever have the case when both BIG5 and UTF-8 characters are on the screen
at the same time? What about on the very same line? In these cases, what's
displayed on the monitor itself?