[BRLTTY] UTF-8 screen content ont working.

高生旺 coscell at mail.batol.net
Sat Feb 14 20:46:57 EST 2009

> I need to see an example of where it misses those characters when just UTF-8 is specified. Can you please send me an image where this happens? If possible, can you also tell me the exact line number on which the problem occurs, as well as exactly which characters on that line aren't being decoded properly?

Attached.
The first line is title of page. The second is the first line of article.
They are similar.
Let's see the first line of article which start at [1].
It contains 17 characters. The 9th, 13th and 16th are missed. The 9th and
16th are same character.

> Do you ever have the case when both BIG5 and UTF-8 characters are on the screen at the same time?

Not on the same time. Like on the google's searching result, entering some
links are big5 but some are utf8 or gb2312.