[BRLTTY] Serious issue with the install discs for Fedora 10 and possibly 9

J. R. Westmoreland jr at jrw.org
Sat Feb 14 16:02:44 EST 2009

There is a serious issue with the install disc for Fedora 10.

The problem may also exist for 9 as well.

The problem is the fact that the new fedora uses grub as the boot loaded and
they no longer have a entry to run the installer in text mode.

I have to locate the grub docs to see how difficult the issue is to correct.

The Fedora 8 disc is correct and will allow the command line "text .".

I have not checked the Fedora 9 disc yet.

Where do I find the script that modifies the install discs?

Thanks,

J. R.

J. R. Westmoreland

E-mail: jr at jrw.org