[BRLTTY] Braillesense and Brltty 3.10.12 for windows

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Sun Feb 15 04:54:45 EST 2009

James wrote:

> On 15/02/2009 3:24 AM, Simone Dal Maso wrote:
>> It seems that is not possible to run brltty with the Braillesense using
>> USB.
> Does the Braillesense provide a USB driver which emulates a serial port?
> (How do you specify the port to JAWS?) If it does I'd recommend using
> this instead of BRLTTY's USB setting, which uses libusb.

For Jaws there is a driver make by GWMicro that you install, this is because
Freedom Scientific doesn't support braillesense in their list of display
braille.
Then you can select in Jaws USB device or  serial port, and in USB device it
works properly and in serial port with cable and bluetooth too.
Anyway I should still give Samuel the informations about this hardware....
smile.