[BRLTTY] brltty and Baum VARIO 80

Franck GANACHAUD franck.ganachaud at altran.com
Wed Jul 1 03:37:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to setup linux with a Baum VARIO 80 (serial 0) and I can't
find the good setting to get it work with recent version of brltty.

Using brltty 3.5 with va driver I can read the terminal without any
problem but brltty supplied with last Ubuntu (v4.0) I tried every
settings without any luck (wether it is driver bm, ht, or else).

I installed brltty v3.5 on Ubuntu Jaunty and I can read the terminal
which is good but I can't get ORCA to work with brltty v3.5.

How do I have to configure brltty v4 to use the VARIO 80?

Using brltty v3.5, I just have to execute "brltty -d /dev/ttyS0 -b va"
to get it to work (at least on text terminals)

Thanks in advance.
Franck