[BRLTTY] brltty 4 doesn't compile: make stops...

Labrador labrad0r at edpnet.be
Fri Jul 3 15:36:43 EDT 2009

When I try to compile v. 4 in static mode for another computer on my Debian
Lenny, this is the message I see while running make:
./tbl2hex -- ../Tables/de.ttb >text.auto.h

then you wait and wait for long minuts ................

What's happen ?

I did also tried v. 3.10, its asking ab out yacc and stops again while doing
a make.

Is there someone who can tell me if brltty is still something someone could
compile himself, and how to do this in human conditions !

Thanx,

Labrador