[BRLTTY] Contraction errors and patch: Orthopedic

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 02:00:40 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

Orthopedic should use the e-d sign:

 ! ,or?op$ic ,hospital1 &! c.ty jail4
 love & =give;s4 ,9 ! ,or?op$ic
or?op$ic de"p;t *air1 ,dr4 ,graham
3tact$ ! ,or?op$ic ,unit1 ,i 0 told %e
  ,! or?op$ic unit 0 9 ! new hospital1

The syllable schoen should use the e-n sign:

,s*o5 & ,gulick1 ! /ate s5ator1 &
 ,kl+5s*o5 ,f.d,n t he _h e/abli%$
 meet+ (! ,kl+5s*o5 ,f.d,n w 2 held 9
 9h}it+ ! ,kl+5s*o5 =tune1 8 f9ancial
 6,kl+5s*o5 h1dqu>t}s1 ,dwi<t8 ,i he>

The contraction for "oness" had been broken by the contraction for
"cone". I changed cone from always to sufword so things like
"deaconess" are handled right. I had to add "coned" as a separate
word.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll