[BRLTTY] Contraction errors and patch: Orthopedic

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 21:01:34 EDT 2009

Well I'm gormed! (To use an English book to apply to German... :-)

I thought i had tested both possibilities but I hadn't. There are
vastly more examples of -schoen- not using the e-n sign than using it.

"Profound ignorance" is correct, and it's mine; but I always pronounce
schoen like (sloppy English phonetics here) schern, as in
(phonetically) Schernbehrg or Dee Sherna Muellerin.

So I hope that brought a few smiles... Thanks for catching this!

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll